Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Key People / Key Places

Corinth - 23Gaius, whose hospitality I and the whole church here enjoy, sends you his greetings. Erastus, who is the city's director of public works, and our brother Quartus send you their greetings.[a] (Rom 16:23)

11My brothers, some from Chloe's household have informed me that there are quarrels among you .... 14I am thankful that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15so no one can say that you were baptized into my name. 16(Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don't remember if I baptized anyone else.) Cor 1:11, 4-16

15You know that the household of Stephanas were the first converts in Achaia, and they have devoted themselves to the service of the saints. I urge you, brothers, 16to submit to such as these and to everyone who joins in the work, and labors at it. . 1 Cor 16

Ephesus: Aquila and Priscilla[a] greet you warmly in the Lord, and so does the church that meets at their house. (1 Cor 16:19)

No comments: